01 October 2012

"Magkakasama tayo mapagkailanman"


Magkakasama tayo mapagkailanman- We'll be together forever.

Yesterday during sunday school, we watched one of the cheesy videos
about families, and I just started to cry. I was the only one crying
and it came out of nowhere. I'm thinking it stemmed from having a
difficult week. I have no idea how I'm supposed to survive this next month, (I will probably
read this email in a year and laugh about this all, but it's really
______ when I'm going through it.) I would love your
prayers on my behalf. :)

We're hoping for 3 baptisms for this month, but I'm thinking that only
2 will be ready for this month. We met a former investigator, who
after a few years, has finally decided to be baptized. I feel like God
really just handed us this opportunity.

I've gotten so many wonderful letters from my dear friends, and I will
try to write you back, but I really can't promise anything.

BYE.

Steph!- Wow.wow. wow.wow. Congratulations! I was so shocked and
excited for you when I read your DearElder. Yay! Thanks for writing
me!