01 October 2012

LASTWEEK

Sorry, this didn't work last week. Hopefully you receive this: )

Hello Family,

I feel terrible. I forgot my Dad's birthday which was on September 15.
Missionary life is such an undescribable alternate world that I could
probably never imagine unless I was in it.

To dad: happybirthday Paugh! I love you forever!

The song "How will I get you alone?" by Heart is playing next door,
which is making it extremely difficult for me to keep focused at this
moment. I also keep getting distracted by a small little mouse that is
running back and forth on the floor of this internet shop and
occasionally runs along the back wall of where this computer is
sitting.

This transfer was a little unexpected as nothing changed. I am still
here in Pilar, and am still with Sister Lacanaria. I have quite a bit
about love this past transfer. What does 'unconditional love' really
mean? I feel closer to figuring out what that means. It seems that God
has given me an opportunity to not just forgive and move on, but to
figure out a way to grow and hopefully prosper in my current
situations. Last transfer was particularly difficult in that I had not
yet fully trusted my companion, for a variety of reasons. I am hoping
and thinking that this transfer will give us the time to continue to
develop a friendship and trust.

Doctrine and Covenants 32:4- And they shall give heed to that which is
written... and they shall pray always that I may unfold the same to
their understanding.

I've had a cold for the past week. My voice is terrible sounding and I
can't even "Tao po!" which has been a little annoying. (We don't
usually knock on doors, we yell, "Tao po.") The hearing in my left ear
has been going in and out which has made for a somewhat peaceful past
few days. ha.

I wrote in my journal this week, " The Lord has brought me out of the
depths of ______ into a state of progression and growth. Sometimes I
am uncomfortable with this change, but His grace fuels me."

Matthew 11:28-30- Unexplainable truth.( 2 Ne 4:34)

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in
heart: and ye shall find rest in your souls.

For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

I love you all like crazy.

                                                                       Our baptism!
                                We also gave two them haircuts before their baptism which was
hilarious. We considered leaving the mullet on Romnick's head...
We took pictures by the "Espada" in our area. **Jump Shot**