25 June 2012

Kung ano ang tama, ang mali

Hi.We had a baptism last last week. It was in the other sister's area in Lubao, but I had the opportunity to teach him before the area was split and to see his progression. Really exciting. We have several investigators who are close to making the covenant of baptism. I wrote in my in my planner this week, "I am overwhelmed by my faults." In times of stress, it's inevitable to run into my weaknesses that I am uncomfortable addressing. It's been difficult and self-exploring all at the same time. I also realized that the biggest difficulties in my life, have prepared me for my mission. The most heart-wrenching experiences have helped me to help others who are experiencing similar situations. I'll be in a lesson with someone, and realize that if I hadn't experienced what I've experienced or struggled with my own faults, that I wouldnt be able to provide encouragement and support to those who have been in similar situations. Matthew 18:21-22 I feel like I just emailed you all. ohohohoh--- I'm halfway. See you all next April. :)